Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
My roommate is a former Navy Seabee who gave 23.5 years of his life to service.
He is a workaholic who feels he is broken.
I am asking for prayers for this sweet man. He is such a kind soul. He took me in when I had nobody and no help. He is a true patriot.
Please pray for him I am so concerned for him.
He is alone and I want to help him prepare to find a wife. He deserves so much love.
Please pray for him.
Veterans are everything.
💕
07:38 PM - Feb 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
judi jones @justj88
26 February, 09:30
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
he feels broken and hes a workaholic say to me he needs healing and a soulmate not a wife.......war breaks good kind souls help is available if he would like it and is willing feelings are real and can be helped in many different ways...spring forest qi gong might be worth a look . many online videos...im in the uk but im sure healers in the usa will help if requested... much love j x

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Witters @Skyypilot
26 February, 08:46
Lord Jesus, please heal this patriot completely. In thy Holy name we ask, pray, and receive. Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
25 February, 08:28
Healing love and light to your friend. I can't even imagine the horrors our military have seen and been traumatized by. All due to the evil globalist system. My heart breaks for them as so many fought/went thru hell to defend our freedoms, not knowing they were the globalists' pawns. It is beyond sickening....so many lives destroyed. My brother went through it too. VA constantly trying to remove their medical coverages (despite him being a medical doctor) and he was hounded until his death by the disgusting/criminal IRS.

Momma Bear @ur1spark
25 February, 08:03
Pray for him = IMAGINE his success and happiness, FEEL how you would feel when all is well for him. Concentrate. It is a discipline. Repeat this every night, every morning. He WILL find success and happiness.

Deena Gee @DeenaGee
25 February, 07:50
🙏 Praying.

filomena medeiros @torontocanada
25 February, 07:47
🙏🙏🙏

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
25 February, 07:43
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻