Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
24 February, 09:53
We, however, should clearly recognize by now, those who have stood on the information warfare battlefield that all of us have fallen short at one time, and only by lifting one another up do we succeed. I was talking with Iamjason last night, one of the only people I have personally met through this, although the day will come we will meet one another somewhere and somehow. We agreed how as a group we have let one another be as we are and have grown tremendously in the past year. So much less telling people what to do or think, just truths we may see thrown out into the universe and see where it takes us. Together. A covenant is not made from below behind above or in front of. A covenant is made "alongside" of.

The Best Is Yet To Come

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
24 February, 10:27
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
I do enjoy the times I get to speak with others sharing our thoughts and feelings regarding the wonders of the Holy Spirit our personal connections to God, and Our Love and Belief of Christ, as well as digging into current events and happenings.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 February, 10:30
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
😂sorry I called you out. leave Jason alone he's hiding like you should be with his family . There . Fixed it

24 February, 10:35
Haha, I hide in the open brother, and I always enjoy speaking with You as I do some of the others who I have connected with. Love You All and together we will continue to gain strength and encourage one another while openly sharing our Love for Our Savior and Almighty Father.

24 February, 10:37
amen. You are a good man. Truly a soldier of Christ and God.

24 February, 10:40
Only God is Good Brother, but I do my best to walk that line as do You. We will see You soon My Brother.

24 February, 10:43
God looks at the heart Jason. A good heart does not mean he does not see the sin. he just does not look at it. He put it on the cross and then it was buried. The sin stayed in the grave. The Lord did not

Angie Mac @AngieMac
When God looks at those who accept the free gift of eternal life, He sees Jesus!
10:45 AM - Feb 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by AngieMac in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
24 February, 10:51
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

24 February, 10:48
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
For we are all sons and daughters of the most high indeed

Angie Mac @AngieMac
24 February, 10:49
Amen!!!! Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Light! No one comes to the Father but by Him! ✝️❤️🙏