JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
We’re approaching the finish line but we’re not there yet. The sheer numbers of people that needed to be purged [might] shock the reader. Who predicted in October of 2017 that we’d be looking at 5 years Deltas? You’re so much more important than you know. I’m so grateful for all of you. You’ve done such amazing work. Thank you so much.
08:31 PM - Feb 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
01 March, 09:07
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Thank you for all the love and guidance, I cannot imagine coming this far without each and every one of you here ❣️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
01 March, 08:46
God Bless Us Each and Everyone. All my Love Fren. 🙏❤️
James Taylor You've Got a Friend lyrics - YouTube

This video goes out to all who feel as though they don't have a friendI DO NOT OWN THIS MUSIC! ALL RIGHTS GO TO JAMES TAYLOR!My puppetry channel: http://www....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary T Scott @Emtee2355
01 March, 08:24
I continue in #prayer . 🙏🏻🕊🙏🏻

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
24 February, 04:37
No problem brother

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
24 February, 02:00
🙏💙

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 February, 01:45
Nana will be your 18 again.
Thank you hun for all you do to keep us grounded so we would be here for the job God brought us here to do to start with.
Nana has missed posts the last couple days been busy.

I will have to say, Nana has stayed in a lot of hotels in my life, but the Trump Tower in Vega is the cleanest hotel I have ever stayed in.

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
24 February, 01:10
Dear Fren, we thank you🙏MakeEarthGreatAgain🌍 BeBest NCSWIC TheTruthShinesBright ✨1776✨ WWG1WGA💗

Angie Mac @AngieMac
23 February, 08:35
My Fren!!! I always seem to pop on when you post- not intentional- I’d fess up if so😂 An interesting theory I heard about the lack of workers (no one wants to work) is that maybe they are no longer here? Thought it was an interesting perspective. Thank you for being my first Patriot professor 😊 You da bomb!