Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
"The Vaxxine really helped me when I got Covid"
"I trust the science but I don't know what the silence is."
~Horeoldo

The utter stupidity that comes out of their mouths.
05:35 PM - Feb 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
24 February, 03:33
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
TESTED POSITIVE FOR PEDOPHILIA BYE BYE WEINERS BUDDY.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
24 February, 02:21
Prove that it helped you, Heraldo.

You can't, so shut your piehole, you stooge.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
24 February, 12:41
He’s a huge Kiss Ass, he is good friends with Anthony Weiner, say no more……..

chore Toke @choretoke
24 February, 12:18
FOOKING PENDEJO❗️😡

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 February, 11:20
Yesterday I got busy and didnt get it posted but on Fox there was a side by side pic of Horeoldo giving a report on a pedophile.
Waqie and I both lol, a pedo reporting on a pedo!
If that isnt just unreality Nana is not sure what is!

No matter what happens in the next few weeks remember that we will have wins and losses but at some point we will have to directly take down the Antichrist.

If you dont understand that satan is here...well you better look some more and take the scales off your eyes!

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
24 February, 11:15
Robot

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan317
24 February, 02:17
GeralDoh!!!
an island visitor,
i wonder if hes even awake, the fookin 🤡 🤡

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
24 February, 02:01
Utter prisoners of their own mind files.
Can’t think out of the box

drop 535
“We’re closer than you think.”

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
24 February, 01:29
He’s the new Juan Williams.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
24 February, 01:19
yep guess some not interested in researching, or just finding out what is in this vaccine or actually any vaccine, do you not want to know what those ingredients are, and find out what they do to the human body, the vast number given to kids, don’t you care enough to find out, or just listen to the reputable docs who are shouting their concerns♥️

Jack Riley @JackRiley71
23 February, 11:53
They think we're really that stupid
Sadly, many are.

Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
23 February, 10:35
Jerry Rivera is a Hollywood moron. He will whatever he is told to say so long he can retain his fame and his huge paychecks.

Jody Donohue @Jody
23 February, 10:21
Barf 🤦‍♀️

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
23 February, 10:14
sounds senile 🤣🤣🤣

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
23 February, 08:36
Video 1:25
Mirror 521

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
23 February, 08:34
DEAD 🍕 PEDOFILE 🍕 BOUNCE 🍕

NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
23 February, 08:23
OMG thr vibes! i watches that and hollered like, what the??!!! lol

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
23 February, 08:15
I need to go “Home” as soon as possible, Please Lord 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
23 February, 08:25
In response Mai Mamdouh to her Publication
We need you to stay. I've said this also and asked him why he brought me here. Don't give up because we are creating a New Earth.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
23 February, 08:15
[silence]

Q is no longer silent ~
But was Q ever silent? ;)

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
23 February, 08:35
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
WE R Q

Photon 333 donated @Photon
23 February, 07:59
We know what they've done. Everything they say are lies. Each breath they take spits on the lost children (and adults). They must be stopped, idiotic or not.

1735: There is nothing more precious than our children.
Evil has no boundaries.

535: We're closer than you think.
Try to get some sleep, it must be difficult.

88: Ten Days.
Darkness.

Make it storm, Q. We'll accept nothing less. 🙏

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
23 February, 07:48
That’s not a mustache, it’s road debris from chasing ambulances 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
23 February, 07:31
Arrogant foolish pride is always their down fall. Their ego is to big to admit they were wrong.
This is what criminals do, this is what drug addicted people do, I know I was once married to one.

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
23 February, 07:14

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
23 February, 07:32
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
And the Bill Marh crowd will be clapping

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
23 February, 07:13
Isn't this Cognitive dissonance?

A lot of people may initially react like this POS as they begin to learn the truth.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
23 February, 06:53
Clearly Fox puts this idiot on for "entertainment" value.

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
23 February, 06:48
"WhoreOldo" aka eejit

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
23 February, 06:45
He's an embarrassment to the "Rivera" name.
He's a fuckin idiot