Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
22 February, 02:47
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Does TS require an app? I thought I signed up several months ago to be notified when it was becoming active but so far it seems like it's happening through an app. I'm not tech savvy but sure want to get on the TS platform as soon as it's ready to go though I understand the lengthy wait as millions are trying to get on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
22 February, 02:52
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
I signed up also, but have no heard yet.

Right now, you have to use the Apple app since that is the only one available, so I do not use Apple, and will wait for Android later this week or next week, hopefully,

However, I refuse to use my cell phone for social media. I want to use my computer, and will wait for that. I personally do not like looking at my small cell phone for reading and posting. I do not mind waiting.

I do not care what social media it is, I* am not letting it take over my phone. I hate using my phone because I get scam calls all day long, and avoid my phone at all costs. I never used to be this way, but I am fed up with electronics controlling my life, all day, every day, and draw a line.

So we have to wait right now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396