JULY 4, 1776

Also the back of a 100$ bill, the clock on Independence Hall is 2:22
10:44 AM - Feb 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
23 February, 10:45
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Good to see you again.
Been away focused exclusively on GESARA and Predecessors.
Back for the Finale. Ukraine, Iran, Taiwan and the one saved for last.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
23 February, 11:18
In response Rick Baron to his Publication
Wow and thank you for all you do. Hope you and your family are well and your son is doing a mighty fine job for our country. Have an amazing day Rick!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 February, 08:28
WOW -
"... back of a 100$ bill, the clock on Independence Hall is 2:22 "

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
22 February, 11:31
22 years and 222days JFK jr.💜✨

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
22 February, 08:45
😃And.....we got 2 inches of rain today

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
22 February, 08:28
Great info. Thanks!
Never noticed the clock - wow- great catch.

Northern Gal @Maggie1118
22 February, 08:23
nice catch

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
22 February, 08:20
Be Best
Be Blessed
2-22-2022"

22 February, 04:29
@VincentKennedy out of Quriosity I looked for more info and found this..... 2/22/2022 to 4/8/2024 is exactly 777 days

hmmm 4/8/2024. So I looked into the future and found that is when we're to have a total solar eclipse. So what does eclipse, Independence Hall, 222 have in connection? Are we having a party?

2 x 2 x 2 x 222 = 1776…..
event 2/22/2022 happens 248 years
1776 + 248 = 2024….
Anno Lucis (Masonic ceremonial date system)

2016… (216) anno domino
which is the Anno Mundi of 5776 (biblical creation system)
5776 is the coordinates to the great Masonic Temple in Washington DC
And Also The Height Of The Great Pyramid.

100 dollar bill$ and see the independence hall clock set at 2:22 there are MANY CONNECTIONS to the Eclipses.

2/22/2022 to 4/8/2024 is exactly 777 days

Justin Seign @Justin_Seign
22 February, 05:42
WoW! Ice!! This is amazing!!!

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
22 February, 09:12
Ice Kates, love how your mind works.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
22 February, 04:19
Quite a few years ago, before i knew Q, I traveled down to The Crossroads in Clarksdale Mississippi to flip the script that so many musicians thought it was so cool to sell your soul to the devil to be a great guitar player. I wanted to flip the story so I symbolically gave my soul to Christ because there are always two choices to make at The Crossroads.

The EXACT mileage from my driveway to The Crossroads is 888 miles.

888 X 2 (round trip) is 1776.
to be honest, I didn’t only put on 1776 miles but the number fascinated me.

this is all so wondrous to me!

22 February, 05:03
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
I have had numerous number connections with my twin sister. I have always been amazed how we were connected by numbers.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
23 February, 08:32
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
I agree ... my address now is 444, grew up on Crosswoods Drive, and my cell has 888 in it. Also the excess return at settlement for my current home was $888.88 ... hard to forget this stuff.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
22 February, 03:32
THE NEW ERA OF AWAKENING THE 144,000 1111.

22 February, 03:31

22 February, 03:26
Reminds me of Back To The Future

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
22 February, 03:12
One World Trade Center - “1776 “ feet tall

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
22 February, 02:36
Proverbs 2:22 = = = > < >
But the wicked shall be cut off from the earth,
and the transgressors shall be rooted out of it.
Ty+Jesus + For Your Glory + Amen = = = > < >

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
22 February, 02:35
Well I'll be damned

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
22 February, 02:28
Doorway.
Dark to Light.
🖤🤍

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
22 February, 12:49
👀WOW ‼️

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
22 February, 12:48

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
22 February, 12:50
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
I saw just now... Let's GOOOOO👊🙌