Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
As it's already somewhere 2/22/22. Are we going to party like it's 1999?

Since it's exactly 22 years and 222 days from 1999.
08:07 PM - Feb 21, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
22 February, 11:17
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Lets party like its 1776!!
💃🏻🕺🏻🍾❤️⚡️💥🎉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
22 February, 08:23
And if you add up the numbers for 1999 equals 10. 10÷2 = 5. There are five twos 2/2/22. OK technically that would’ve worked with a number that added up to six because there are six 2s and 2/2/2022. But cut me some slack! :-)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
22 February, 08:22
22 years and 222 days since JFK Jr's plane went down!

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
22 February, 07:42
After all the false starts, I have my doubts! 😂

Dan Auito @DanUSCG

Dan Auito @DanUSCG

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
22 February, 07:45
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
lol right?😂 1/17 was a big date and we still don't know what happened.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
07 March, 02:03
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
On 02/22/2022 there was a large solar flare headed for earth it was redirected says astronomers but we didn’t know about that until later. Maybe there are things happening behind the scenes that humanity isn’t ready to know about just yet, but God’s power and Vibrations around planet earth are happening and it is Biblical .

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
21 February, 10:12
Whitney Houston - My Love Is Your Love (Official Video) - YouTube

Watch the official music video for "My Love Is Your Love" by Whitney Houston Listen to Whitney Houston: https://WhitneyHouston.lnk.to/listenYDWatch more Whit...

Wil Wagner @BabyLoneWolf
21 February, 09:24
game, blouses

reaper myer @reapermyer
21 February, 08:30

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
21 February, 08:29
. learning 👍

Angie Mac @AngieMac
21 February, 08:27
He died in an elevator. Elvis died on “the thrown”. Love the insinuations! Where is it 2/22/22 already? I went to Germany once, was it a 9 hour difference? I forget….

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 February, 08:28
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
+6 hours difference from EST.

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
21 February, 08:25
7/16
lost at sea... its like a real life "cast-a-way movie" 22 years in the making...🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿
"ONI come here ONI"... 107 ❤️🇺🇲🍿🍿🍿

reaper myer @reapermyer
21 February, 08:22
howcome that lady has a mustache?

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
21 February, 08:19

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
21 February, 08:17
my sons is in saudi arabia. its 0217 on 02222022

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 February, 08:18
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
About half of the world is already in 2/22😎

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
21 February, 08:08
so ready. pull the string and the curtain falls...

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 February, 08:19
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication