Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
Ringing In The Ears ✨

High frequency downloads are happening again, activating and integrating into our central nervous system, and energetic light body. These incoming frequencies can take the form of high pitched buzzing, ringing as well as shifting pressurization in the inner ear. The right ear is connected to high frequency energetic activations and the left ear with high Frequency physical activations.
Be aware of the thoughts you are thinking, and words you are speaking as these pitch changes occur. They may give you an idea regarding the download that is coming in.”

PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO WHEN YOUR EAR(S] START TO RING. YOUR EARS RING WHEN YOU ARE INCREASING IN VIBRATION, TUNING INTO HIGHER FREQUENCIES, INTEGRATING SPIRITUAL DOWNLOADS, RECEIVING INSIGHTS FROM YOUR SPIRIT GUIDES, OR PERCEIVING HIGHER DIMENSIONS OF REALITY, BOTH OR ONE EAR MAY RING SIMULTANEOUSLY. THIS IS NORMAL TO EXPERIENCE AS YOU PROGRESS ON YOUR ASCENSION JOURNEY.
08:02 PM - Feb 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
20 February, 09:15
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
WOW my ears were literally shifting pressurization as I was reading this and have been having intense ringing much more than normal all day today esp this afternoon! Your message came in at just the right time thank you . 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @AwakeInMO
20 February, 08:15
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
But wondering how do I know the difference when I've had tinnitus 24/7 for 15 years?😣🤔 I can say that the sound has been changing in pitch. I'm paying attention.💜💫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396