MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
20 February, 12:51
ORIGINAL VIDEO DID JESUS GIVE US THE NAME OF THE ANTICHRIST - YouTube

check this out really freaky!!! the bible tells the name look

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
20 February, 01:37
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
There is absolutely NO DOUBT in my mind it is HE who is of the depths of evil, called by name and confirmed RIGHT HERE!

Nice find Matthew...Praise the Lord I feel vindicated and humbled at the same time!๐Ÿ˜‡ ThanQ for posting this very important message!

The Lord spoke to me in 2004 during this creature's DNC address.... "Behold, I have shown you here, who wishes the devastation of my people" I actually got chills right then and there.
I remember thinking, this man is not of God, but of Sin and evil wrapped in a bow..and when I heard people say "Look, he is our knight in shining armor on his white horse coming to lead our country" I just about fell over...

Praise the Lord๐Ÿ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
I had a similar reaction, see my post above. A cold chill down my spine the first time I saw BO.
02:05 PM - Feb 20, 2022
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
20 February, 04:50
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Isn't that crazy!!! Praise God, it's all coming, go see my last post and download Signal App ASAP๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’“