Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
31 January, 05:15
Trump didn't come this far to leave you hanging. Trust the plan. It's real.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael M... donated @MycoalM
31 January, 05:42
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I love this pic, it will be in history books for a millennium at the least
#GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 January, 05:50
In response Michael M... to his Publication
#wwg1wga so we should be looking like the president does in this pic with this #SilverSqueeze️️️️ imoao. The shorters are going to fight back and we're going to have to keep throwing powder(money) at it. I'm not a financial advisor make your own decisions. I do have some physical but I'm jumping on etf's.

Hope IsNotCrazy @Birdy1052014
31 January, 05:52
In response Michael M... to his Publication
A lot of Patriots spent 2020 stashing physical silver.
We've got this.

31 January, 06:07
In response Hope IsNotCrazy to his Publication
Sweet, I bought 5 years ago so the only way I can help out now will be in the market

Only people mentioned by MycoalM in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michael M..., click on at the bottom under it