Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Terri Wilbeparadise @wilbeparadise
01 February, 09:41
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
πŸ™πŸŒ΄πŸ•―οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ A beautiful reminder! Thank you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
01 February, 03:21
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈOur beloved #POTUS19 !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Ragnar Danneskjold @ragnar_d
31 January, 11:48
Pure AWESOMENESS - Thank You!

Jill Taylor @Trad55
31 January, 11:32
Can't love this enough!!! ❀️

Mainly_ Amy @MainlyAmy
31 January, 11:04
Needed that!

Gail Foster @LibertyGirl
31 January, 10:58
I pray i may stand as he stood. I pray I may stand in the face of criticism, opposition and evil. I pray I may stand strong in my faith and the principles that this country was built upon. I pray i may stand no matter the cost..in Yah's name

Holly Bischoff @HHB22
31 January, 08:28
😒President Trump, PLEASE come back!
❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

AmyC 469 @AmyC469
31 January, 08:27
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈOh hell yes to every second of that video!

Diane Labrecque @TEAM_JESUS
31 January, 08:17
What a reminder! Thanks so much for brining it up once again.

God bless each one of your souls, for your great loving service!

Mary McI @marymci911
31 January, 08:11
Welcome back, Sir! You have been missed. The best is yet to come. Thank you!

American Girl @Americangirl
31 January, 07:49
β€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Indie Anon @IndieN
31 January, 07:16
I LOVE this video...Greatest POTUS everπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

Justa Thought @JustaThought
31 January, 07:13
I cry into my popcorn every time I watch this!!!

Joelle Laffin @joelleQPatriot
31 January, 07:07
Awesome video! we love you so much President Trump a our beautiful First Lady Melania! ❀❀

Yeti Man @YetiMan600
31 January, 07:02
What an amazing video!

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
31 January, 06:53
All for a LARP, right shills? HAHAHAHA

Daniel Noble @Conjob19
31 January, 06:48
gotta love that man πŸ˜€

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
31 January, 06:42
So empowering! Brings chills through my whole body. Thank you President Trump and all you Patriots!!

mike Anon @ITS_TIME
31 January, 06:37
WINNING in the GRACE of GOD never ever gets OLD. Thank you Lord for WORKING thru PDJT. WWG1WGA!!!!!! PATRIOTS☺️

Gia~~ 1020 @Gia1020
31 January, 06:35
Thank you.. I hope every American and human around the globe someday soon fully understands what it took by thousands of Patriots over decades to tear it all down.

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
31 January, 06:21
I have watched this video at least 20 times and my hesart swells with pride each time! God bless our great President and this wonderful nation, Amen!

Truth Warrior @Bebegirl823
31 January, 06:19
i can watch this over and over. it is amazing!

Amy Amazing Middle Child @amyamazingmiddlechild
31 January, 06:15
I've not seen that version before- excellent.

WalkByFaith356 ... @ThumperTracks
31 January, 06:29
In response Amy Amazing Middle Child to her Publication
Yes!! this is my Favorite version, get goosebumps every time!! I think YT removed it.

Christina Maga @Christina71
31 January, 06:14
Amazing!!!! I cried again. We love you so much President Trump, God and all Hero's, including Archangels & Benevolent beings!!! πŸ™πŸ˜βœ¨πŸ€—

Orange Peel @Orangepeel
31 January, 06:13
Who plays that music ? Its perfect! Anyone know ?

Orange Peel @Orangepeel
31 January, 06:18
In response Orange Peel to her Publication
Mike and the Mechanics

PeachyQ atlgirl17 @atlgirl17
31 January, 06:04
My President

Kelly 1211 @Kelly1211
31 January, 06:00
i adore him. each time i watch this i just cry!!!