Only people mentioned by humunu in this post can reply
Linda Johnson @LJohn33
19 February, 05:16
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
🍿🤩🇺🇸😊Me toooooooooooo, me toooooooooooooo!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
19 February, 04:14
This post stirred up some useful questions.

I'm pasting an earlier answer below.

Truthsocial is still beta testing, looking for glitches.

It seems they're sending out invites randomly to a small number or people, to test the platform.

---------------------------------------------------

The app runs separately from the main website and simply offers another means to access the website.

Right now it seems they're only working an "app" for iPhone, but it's possible they're also working on one for android.

Either way access will still be possible via the internet/website on any browser.

Sign up on their site anyway. That way you'll get a notification at launch to your email address.

https://www.truthsocial.co...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
19 February, 03:33
yup...I see POTUS Trump mentioned its on the Apple app already. which means Iphone. I signed up the same day it was announced, BUT I didnt know I would NEED an IPHONE. I have a regular android.

Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
19 February, 03:36
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
i preordered app a whole ago and all i see is this.. i have an iPhone

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
19 February, 03:58
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
You'll be able to access it via their website from the get go, in the browser of any device, android or iPhone.

They may just be leading with an iphone app but will no doubt follow up with an android app.