Only people mentioned by r363ll10n in this post can reply
TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
18 February, 10:00
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Is it just me or does this all seem a bit "over the top?" It's like they are TRYING to provoke the peaceful protesters to violence, thereby justifying their actions! Granted, we've seen some pretty dodgey stuff over the last couple of years, but this seems REALLY bat-sh** crazy! Confiscating people's bank accounts because they MAY have contributed to the truckers? Calling out their police (who really seem like they don't want to be doing this) to arrest the peaceful protesters, then if they have children with them, they turn them over to social services because they can't care for them if they are in jail! Add to that, if they have pets with them, those go to the pound where they will be euthanized if not picked up within 8 days! What else? Oh yeah.....now they are trampling people with their horse brigades.....REALLY? Who does this? Trudeau stood in solidarity with BLM....that should tell you everything! Prayers for the protesters!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
18 February, 10:03
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
I agreeπŸ‘Š
Would he have the ability call the UN in ?
They are probably there already , hence the aggression today - however he may need to make the paperwork match the reality .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
18 February, 10:09
In response TXSquirrel Patriot to her Publication
I just heard a guy say that when his son was arrested this morning, his parents tried to call the police station, they hung up. The son just finally calls and said they drove him 15 mins and dropped him off in a field. πŸ€”