Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
Please watch till the end and share Avicii's emotionally #Powerful video 'For a Better Day' linked below👇🏻
heartbreakingly Real Life scenarios played out to show us with Tim making a Cameo masked with his patrner in a comeback 💸💔
#CrimesAgainstHumanity #crimesagainstchildren must end!
Tim Bergling/Avicii knew
the masks, the #Watch , the branding now of [Them] turning their world upside down
the #pedophiles #NXIVM they lose!🧣
endgame
https://youtu.be/Xq-knHXSK...
05:15 PM - Jan 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by DianAandDennis in this post can reply
Nede Catherine @EdenZed
02 February, 07:09
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
oui 🙏putain FIN DES CRIMES SUR LES ENFANTS 🥸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jolanda Ligtenberg @Jolanda
01 February, 04:02
Every time i see this video my heart cry's 😞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joanne England @Maz0277
01 February, 03:48
Bloody excellent.....he knew bless him x

Paisley Park @Paisley66
01 February, 03:41

Rick Rude @Jago35
01 February, 09:30
😪😢😢😢😭That just kills me that our children have to go through that. I am glad at least their was some justice for both of the kids.

Tina Thayer @TinaMarie462
31 January, 06:00
💗Awesome video, thank you!!🙏🏼

Marygrace Laurich @Marygrace2380
31 January, 05:48
i just cried my eyes out .

31 January, 06:00
In response Marygrace Laurich to her Publication
I know, I did too, cried for awhile😭
This video hit home I am certain for many & [They] just hoped this video~ more like a Real life documentary ~ would just disappear like Avicii
There is perfection in-the laws & gravity of Karma & it's reprocussions creating the need for peace & balance under God's Creation
#TIME is up for [them]
#TheReturn

Marygrace Laurich @Marygrace2380
31 January, 05:48
i just cried my eyes out .

Peaceful Waterss @PeacefulWaterss
31 January, 05:27
Wow that video.

31 January, 05:34
In response Peaceful Waterss to her Publication
shows us exactly how much power we embody,
to choose the good in us to see is #TheGreatAwakening #GoodAgainstEvil #GodWins