Silver Cat @silvercat
This is what one Aussie freedom fighter looked like after TWO days being exposed to police Electromagnetic Microwave Weapons.

The Australian government is literally COOKING peaceful protestors alive!
03:18 PM - Feb 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by silvercat in this post can reply
Love Wins @Lovewins_17
18 February, 11:24
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
😦πŸ₯ΊπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Illich @amazingreality
18 February, 11:21
My Father, Oh my Father, Most High, Most Merciful, help the children, they are in great danger from their government, place your righteous hand on the oppressions and judge them for these inhumane actions against Your people. I pray in the name of Jesus, our Lord and Savior, I pray, Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
18 February, 11:37
In response Chris Illich to her Publication
Amen and Amen.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
18 February, 11:39
In response Chris Illich to her Publication
Amen and Amen πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
17 February, 04:49
Thats is why those 5G towers are using so much energy! And thats why sometimes they burst into flames! From where do they get this energy? Seeing new energy power stations? There must be: eyes open and look for it. We are paying these bills! Pure evil!

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
17 February, 04:42
Oh gosh, this is horrible. Sometimes you just don't know what else to say.

President Elect Kraken @DeepStateHunter
17 February, 04:40
This is getting really Bad! New World Nazi's! Makes me sick!!!

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
17 February, 04:01
Not sure but is this the same weapon as this ? https://emraustralia.com.a...

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
17 February, 05:00
In response Reggie Clarke to his Publication
wow

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
17 February, 03:44
They are so courageous and selfless. May they triumph!

Photon 333 donated @Photon
17 February, 03:41
This is serious. The need a safe place to go immediately.

Excuse my French, but FUCK YOU [DS]. These weapons can be used on you too.

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
17 February, 03:41
[they] will pay. whether it be from the alliance, or God. but make no mistake, [they]. will. pay.

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
17 February, 03:39
OMG!

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
17 February, 03:19
😱