Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
#wwg1wga
#MAGA

I've experienced the Mr. Smith effect first hand.

I follow back
04:02 PM - Jan 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by EarnestTBass3 in this post can reply
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
31 January, 04:16
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
I had a few mr smith friends. we no longet speak. I'm tired of trying. I'll be there for 'em when they turn off their television

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 January, 04:21
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
Trigger words and circular reasoning.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
31 January, 04:12
Yup. Agents everywhere trying to fix my broken glass.

31 January, 04:19
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
A couple years ago I had noticed the chem trail planes that were spraying out clouds over our town. I went around and pointed them out to people occasionally. Great opportunity for a red pill moment.
There was a meter reader one day who I got to talking with- long story short, he went from thinking I was a nut, to being completely rattled. IF what we think is going to happen really happens as far as the Great Awakening, it's going to be very hard for many people to accept. It's got to happen though, don't you think?.

Charissma _15 @Riley
31 January, 04:09
Great example....WOW...loved this breakdown! Thank you for sharing!

In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
You are very welcome!

In response Charissma _15 to her Publication
You are very welcome!