Julie Casey @Trump2023
Donald Trump ankle bracelet is this a Comm to all the pedophiles shown in a commerical during the Super Bowl. That hand with the diamonds has one manicured pinky but look at the rest of the fingers what’s going please on tell me what you think.
10:18 PM - Feb 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by Trump2023 in this post can reply
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
09 March, 10:19
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Looks like 3 Finger alien with Fake pinky Finger 😳🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
14 February, 12:54
There is one lost red stone.
Above the T.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
2ne FruAa @FruAa
14 February, 12:13
🤔 From the shadows they are picked ..one by one
-With tweezers it picks out each stone to tiffani blue
ends with socks simple white ..with clipped nails

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
14 February, 12:01
Look where the shadow person is with the lights now look beside the shadow on both sides looks like two people facing each other and some kind of tattoos on the neck on the left .

Julie Casey @Trump2023
14 February, 12:04
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
I don’t have a computer I’m just working off of a little phone but you’re right there’s something happening back there.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
13 February, 11:57
Across the top if you blow it up are those aliens ? Some strange looking figures on there . I see faces in almost every thing i see though .

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
13 February, 11:37
which commercial is it ?

Q The Lions @qthelions
13 February, 11:31
The gems are Tiffany blue! aka JFK jr

Julie Casey @Trump2023
13 February, 11:44
In response Q The Lions to his Publication
OH you are Brillant thank you for my message ! ❤️

Q The Lions @qthelions
13 February, 11:30
There is also the shadow figure in the back ground with 6 lights overhead.

QGirl INPatriot @Qgirl151
13 February, 11:22
The rest of the fingers are manicured. Look at the other hand too. I think it's just that the light is shining on the pinky. Huge rock on that finger though! Maybe it's supposed to look like Melania's hands?

Julie Casey @Trump2023
14 February, 03:08
In response QGirl INPatriot to her Publication
Three of the fingers on the left hand and the nails are photo shopped very strange