Martin Geddes @martingeddes
3/22 sounds like a good day to wipe out some Satanic monuments. But you would need, hmm, perhaps 30 days to warm the public up, so maybe get going on 2/22… who knows. Dates get me into trouble.
11:33 PM - Feb 12, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (GODmySaviour) can see their posts

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
19 February, 02:00
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
DID U KNOW, THAT WARSAW PACT WAS DRILLED TO START WW3 IN 2 HOURS FROM SIGNAL? 😁😁😁

ALL NDR OFFICERS MUST GO ON HOLLIDAY ONLY AT BALATON, AND STASI MUST KNOW, WHICH UMBRELLA AND WHICH TROUSERS THEY HAVE TO PICK THEM UP ON TIME... 😎

AND FORGIVE MINE POOR MEMORY, BUT
I NEVER HEARD THAT SOVIET UNION OR THEIR MILLITARY SATTELITES START IT...
https://youtu.be/eFTLKWw54...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
14 February, 11:25
I hear you about naming dates
once I give a date
bammm I am wrong
What about HOT dates? hahaha
Lunch, and fine company?
They are about as difficult
as Anonup dates haha

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
13 February, 08:58
Agree~Dates are usually a no-no.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
13 February, 08:44
took me 30 seconds. looking forward to a new world, however anticipatory grief and dread for victims of shot scam

arba happihr @arba
14 February, 11:22
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
I am so thankful
to be alive
We will beam everyone hope and glory
And tons of LOVE

Free Music @FreeMusicJukebox
13 February, 05:45
"Done in Thirty"

13 February, 05:44
2022 The year of the Sabre Toothed Geddes

Law & Physics @physics171
13 February, 05:01
How many countries under Marshal Law, how many are communicating about Marshal Law?

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

13 February, 05:46
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
Fly Little Bird. Live Laugh Love.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
13 February, 10:34
Fun with dates…
3.22 happens to be the midpoint between the winter solstice (12.21) and the summer solstice (6.21)
Dark —> Light

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
13 February, 11:01
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
March Madness - April Showers. Merry Christmas!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
13 February, 09:58
Twosday

judi jones @justj88
19 February, 02:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
22/2/2022

Bay 17d @Bay17d
21 February, 01:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
"Club going up, on a Twosday"
🎶🎵🎤💃🏼🕺🏻

Jim Jim @SpiritOfBreitbart
13 February, 02:41
We know the trajectory. That's all that matters. Durham coming... Soon

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
13 February, 12:03

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
13 February, 12:04
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
Aerial view of the Georgia Guidestones

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
13 February, 11:30
In response Pike Bishop to his Publication
Is that a blood stain or natural coloring of the rock? I’m going with blood stain.

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
12 February, 11:36
im reading this as i drivw theough dc, monuments, people, cars, buildings….. alot has got to take place