Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Is there anything in the calendar for this coming week other than "financial system implosion"?
02:55 PM - Jan 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
03 February, 05:16
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Well if the markets are to crash, it should be planned that it happens on "Biden's" watch. So, I won't expect Trump to bounce back into the limelight until it's over and the recriminations are clear.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice 4 ALL @NoMoreBS
31 January, 05:00
me trying my best to not lose my shit

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice 4 ALL @NoMoreBS
31 January, 05:00
me trying my best to not lose my shit

Don’t Mess With The Children @Dynology
31 January, 04:42
POS Silver Sellers like MoneyMetals Exchange not selling today is a crock of poop. Apparently the Volume has been too high this weekend. and of course, their vm is full.

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
31 January, 04:24
Yes. Every day that we stay out of negativity and fear, that we keep our vibration high, that takes us one step closer to #UNITYCONSCIOUSNESS

Nunya Business @AAug22
31 January, 03:50
Go to work / school, come home & eat dinner together is all that is on the calendar for my family for this week. Life is pretty simple & enjoyable when you don't let their fear mongering control your life. #GodWins

Ken Mac @KenMac
31 January, 03:23
Caution: Possible falling bodies from skyscrapers.

Laura Hodges @Lolly
31 January, 03:07
well freedom day on Monday but I've learned not to count on dates and deltas but we're running out of years 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

Tyme 2Rockthestorm @RockinStorm
31 January, 03:04
Black Monday?

Swedish Steph @Swedishsteph
31 January, 02:58

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
31 January, 02:56
Well we did skip the alien invasion so thats always on the table!

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
03 February, 05:18
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
Not invading, perhaps just helping with the odd nudge in the right direction. We have to clean up our act before they can intervene openly. Let's hope they are friendly this time!