AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
11 February, 10:47
KILL EM ALL , LET GOD SORT THEM OUT ,, THEY DESERVE BAD KARMA ☯️
πŸŽΆπŸŽ΅πŸŽ΅πŸŽ΅βœοΈβ™ΎβœοΈπŸŽ΅πŸŽ΅πŸŽ΅πŸŽ΅πŸŽΆπŸŽΆ

https://music.youtube.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
11 February, 10:50
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Heard that thing gets really big, and super gross.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
i JUST PICTURE A BIG SLEE STACK FROM LAND OF THE LOST
10:52 AM - Feb 11, 2022
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ccunningham821 in this post can reply
11 February, 10:57
In response Chris Cunningham to his Publication
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

11 February, 10:55
In response Chris Cunningham to his Publication
I was told it manifests and wears some I don't know if all the time, but some "huge gold robe" in sacrifices. I was like WHY, insider pre net said,"Cause they turn into their true form, and they are huge".

11 February, 10:57
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I don't know if it manifested ALL the way in front of him, but that is the final manifestation I was told. Her and that creepy old thing it was "married" too. ALL the bloodliners do. In various capacities but they all do. The ones with the most dna devil shit like this one, are the ones they place highest in their devil garbage.