Squirrel Moment @SquirrelMoment
via Telegram
[DECLAS][BIG PHARMA][MAFIA][DEEP STATE]

This video is very disturbing..

it’s of Brandy Vaughan the Merck whistleblower who was found dead December 8th, 2020. In this video she is documenting the intimidation tactics being done to silence her. Please share with everyone
02:14 PM - Jan 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by SquirrelMoment in this post can reply
Francesca Grady @PatriotsInExhile
31 January, 07:02
In response Squirrel Moment to her Publication
okay so Im not saying that this story is fabricated by any means, BUT for $3,000 why are there no cameras? I live in a cottage on some property and dont have a lot of money, but I invested only $200 on a BLINK by Amazon camera system that I must say picks up everything and works extremely well. able to cover all angles of my house and property.. like her front door with the ladder thing.. wheres your front door camera everyone has?! anyways, may her poor soul rest in peace. i have a vaccine injured son, and I commend and thank her for her bravery and heroism while on this Earth. 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amber Buckmaster @Amber
31 January, 05:05
What a disgusting world we live in, God rest her soul!!!💞

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
31 January, 04:57
God Bless Brandy. What a strong Soul. Hope she is in Peace.

George Rivera @Yeshua
31 January, 04:17

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
31 January, 04:59
In response George Rivera to his Publication
of course they are going to say that. which means they are in on it. why wouldnt they do a bug/camera sweep? where are tge cameras? $3000 she should have evidence.

Whit-knee -5d @Whitknee5d
31 January, 02:21
what a courageous woman! my heart goes out to her family 💕