QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
Bragging about Jesus, Painting murals to criminals that are literally stuck by lightning.

It's almost like....

...it's going to be Biblical.
08:43 PM - Feb 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by QuickWitNitWit in this post can reply
Carol Trumpster @CT1961
09 February, 03:40
In response QuickWit NitWit to his Publication
Are we sure this wasn't just part of the act, but she just hit her head a bit too hard by mistake? The timing is just too perfect to be a coincidence.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
QuickWit NitWit @QuickWitNitWit
09 February, 05:07
In response Carol Trumpster to her Publication
Possibly, however i don't think so, shortly after "Mexico" is mentioned you can see the change in pace and breathing is laboured.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
09 February, 10:57
God will not be mocked.

The Tirghrathoir @Tirghrathoir
09 February, 10:54

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
09 February, 10:31
Okay, this can't be coincidence. I've been hearing we can be mind controlled if we take the jab. Could this be white hat mind control?

Jes King @jes_US
09 February, 10:37
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
I'm sure at this point the vAxXed
certainly hope so...
though I will keep my opining to myself.

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
09 February, 10:50
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
Yeah. The EXACT timing is a little too coincidental.

Free2Bme @Free2Bme
09 February, 09:19
God is good.