Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 February, 10:49
Today was the first day Black Cat let Wife, Daughter, and Me pet it without tricking it with food.
Making Progress.

Also my daughter is convinced the cat is 'Special'
Like Forest Gump special.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
08 February, 12:26
In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication
my cats observe everything with silent annoyance and occasional outbursts

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
08 February, 12:30
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
Focus should also be on Supreme Court promise.
Only dropped here.
POTUS validating drops via Twitter per plan/timing.
Future proves past.
Comms understood?
Q

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 February, 12:18
In response Coach Mystogan to his Publication
I think about the same thing.
It has also crossed my mind that it was sent to monitor.
Then I think about by WHO. CERN spirit? Good/Evil?
Either way its fluffy so going to give it love.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
09 February, 09:59
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I feel all "my" doGs and cAts have come in Love as messengers, protectors, witnesses and healers.

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
09 February, 12:45
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
We have 5 dogs and 4 cats. all of my doGs are for sure sent from God. Of my 4 cats, the black one i have posted about before, gives me weird vibes sometimes.When wanting attention she will get in your face and bite you when she is done, but the weird thing is that i feel like she has been monitoring. Not sure if she is good or bad lol. She has been getting on the back of the couch in the evening and it almost feels like she is watching what i search on my phone lol. Our other cats are all super sweet and act like cats but she is just different. If we shut her out of our room then she goes nuts and starts banging or pawing the door from the outside like she is furious & insane lol. I dont know what to think, but has been on my mind a lot since you have mentioned cats potentially being here to surveil us lol. Well if she is here from evil at least we have an army of good doGs and cats to defend back haha! Other weird thing is all of other pets don’t really seem to like her lol. 🤔

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts