Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Today was the first day Black Cat let Wife, Daughter, and Me pet it without tricking it with food.
Making Progress.

Also my daughter is convinced the cat is 'Special'
Like Forest Gump special.
10:49 AM - Feb 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
11 February, 06:37
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Try a laser pointer. It is great exercise, plus gives kitty some stimulation. Our doG really love the thrill of the chase. We think she thinks shes a cat. Although our cats haven’t warmed up to her yet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
10 February, 10:01
VK - just came across this on TT. Maybe it will help with your kitty! ♥️

@vincentkennedy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
10 February, 12:17
Think about it in terms of early childhood trauma. She is a sentient being disconnected from her mother very early ––> into survival mode. Off to a rough start, but not necessarily imprinted for life.

You might look into the work of professional animal communicator Anna Breytenbach. http://www.animalspirit.or... Proof positive we are all purrfectly connected!

There is a powerful story about her and a zoo rescue abused black leopard "The incredible story of how leopard Diabolo became Spirit" https://www.youtube.com/wa...

(Here is her children's book about the story).
http://www.animalspirit.or...

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
10 February, 10:52
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
They say cats have 9 lives….

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
09 February, 10:29
What did you name her?

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
09 February, 08:28
❤️❤️❤️
(And that's what I say about one of my birds. Just keep on loving on her! And your cat is special because she chose you all, and you all then chose her.. Beautiful story unfolding... God bless!!! 🙏❤️🐱 )

Glenda Hollingsworth @Glenda_Rea_Hollingsworth
09 February, 03:12
Did you ever come up with a name for the cat??? #Blackop

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
09 February, 07:50
Had a dream about finding a black kitten last night, adorable shiny fur with a speck of white at his neck, so I named him Tux. So real, this morning I expected to see him ... still on my mine.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
09 February, 05:04
Great to have the updates and pics VK.

(Devin Nunes on twitter.)
“Corn ready to be cut.”
https://twitter.com/DevinN...

IntoTheTruth Iam @ArtOfPeace
09 February, 04:13
“Cats are good. Half in, half out anyway.” - John Constantine(Keanu Reeves)

Green 8700 @Green8700
09 February, 12:46
duhhh Forest

Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
09 February, 12:44
Sit near her - and then ignore her.

The energy will do the rest.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
09 February, 12:42

09 February, 12:41
BLACK Cat....

09 February, 11:53
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
Clever. Forest Gump clever.😁

09 February, 12:39
4 of 8

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Green 8700 @Green8700
09 February, 12:09
I rescued a little guy that had a really bad Ear infection. He was deaf and partially blind because of it. Took me about a year to get it cleared up. It took him about another year for his personality to start to develop. He’s really smart and never leaves my side. TLC and your new family member will be taking care of you soon. Oh and Friskies temptation treats. They are like kitty crack.

Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
08 February, 11:41

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
08 February, 11:55
Q 2249

Important graphic.
How do you catch a FISH?
Use BAIT?
Imagine the information being shared NOW out of FEAR.
Q

No Q, not bait.
VK says 💥💥💥GET A CAT!💥💥💥

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

joann ferguson donated @joann212
08 February, 11:22
This is some very good news for my very bad news day. What a beauty!

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
08 February, 10:12
222 Purrs

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
08 February, 08:06
Save our children

Robi Fortune @Warrior4God
08 February, 08:29
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
#OurKidsCan 'tBreath! Where are all of those "Social Justice Warriors", Marches & Millions Of $$$ To Help STOP VIOLATING OUR CHILDREN, now?!?! Crickets...

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
08 February, 06:49
She’s looking pretty comfortable now. 💓
Had a black feral cat growing up, she had a reddish tinge to her as well, so we called her Lucy after Lucille Ball.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
08 February, 06:33
Her color is like my female named Harley that died last year ar 19 years old.
This is Harley and Fluff snuggled up in winter.

10 February, 12:22
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Love those Tuxedos!

Digital Warrior_81 @CueteamsixNahalf_81
08 February, 06:32
“Forest Gump special” lol! Is her name Jenny ?

Pamela McKenzie @sunstone815
08 February, 06:16
No doubt -- your daughter is correct!

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
08 February, 06:16
You have to win and urn their trust first. Doesn't always go without a scratch.🤣🐯

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
08 February, 06:10
Awww. Maybe she was abused or something😡?
Fauci live near by? 😳

She is adorable and if she is “special” she is lucky to have Adopted y’all as her humans!
🙏🐱🐈❤️

carol munoz @bornfree2
08 February, 06:07
Back to Pooh. My kitty looks just like her. And He is one special kitty too.