Only people mentioned by kevinjbuttner in this post can reply
TielleTea @TielleTea
06 February, 03:40
In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication
Many years ago, I took the est training. At one point, the trainer said: your mind will do anything to avoid the truth about itself. At that moment I noticed that I had stopped listening to what the trainer was saying, and was causally discussing his looks to myself. Having caught my mind, "in flagrante delicto" — attempting desperately to avoid the content of what was being said, my mind SHUT OFF. Just like that. No words. No thoughts. Just silence. And what I found, behind all of the words, was LOVE. Everything was said and done, out of Love. That was the underlying reality of the Universe.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meggie Jam @meggiejam
06 February, 02:16
Cool!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
06 February, 02:13
LOVE is ALWAYS the ANSWER!! Much ❤️ to ALL!!!

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
06 February, 02:13

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
06 February, 02:11
love this!