Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 February, 03:40
Probably most of you know, but for the newcomers. To learn what was, what is & what is coming, look to:
- Q drops;
- George News (Youtube, Telegram & website);
- VK ( @VincentKennedy );
- Joe M videos (Gab, Bitchute & Rumble);
- Trey Smith on Youtube;
- The Book for the Last Generation (The Book of Enoch).

Website for the lost scriptures (thanks to StormIsUponUs): https://www.tapintothetrut...

Timestamps are important.

Thanks to Q team, thanks to The Collective (Anonymous Charity now known as George) for all the rare videos provided & infos provided. Thanks POTUS & all Anonymous & Non-Anonymous patriots from all over the world.

#GodWins #KeepWinning #WEARETHEPLAN

WWWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Definitely watch the Fall Cabal series on Bitchute.
Mr Truth Bomb on Bitchute is good too.
To keep spiritually strong watch Freedom Force Battalion and And We Know on Bitchute.
08:40 PM - Feb 03, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
03 February, 08:45
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Fall of Cabal first part recommended. Later, there are some errors and wrong infos, so not sure about intention.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
03 February, 09:24
I would love to know what the errors and wrong info is . . . It is hard to navigate all of this information.

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
04 February, 11:23
I would like to know what parts are incorrect as well, when you say the first part, you mean 1-10, are the incorrect in the sequel? What is correct? where do I find these?