Mike Anon @Mike314
Everyone taking part in this hoax needs to be hung.

Period.
10:41 AM - Feb 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Miko Hilo @MikoHilo
02 February, 05:53
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Yes, I recently knew of someone who passed away with C19 on certficate and his wife received $9,000 because of it. He was 78 with heart issues. Got vaxxed prior to surgery, had surgery, "died of C19" within 2 weeks. He was a peach of a person. Blessed many lives being in his presence.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
02 February, 12:57
Criminal!! I believe it is certainly plausible and most likely happening!!! Shut them down and lock them up!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KolligirlNV5 Nevada @KolligirlNV5
02 February, 12:04
I am onboard!!

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Liberty Belle @LibertyBelle
02 February, 11:56
In response Joelle Bryan to her Publication
Ok. So how do you know?

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
02 February, 11:39
Are there some things that money can not buy? Damned sure are - integrity, courage, determination to stand for the truth and many other traits that money can NOT buy.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
02 February, 11:22
Well I believe it!
The relatives are just poor working stiffs, and/or
dumb jackasses who are willing to be bought for $10K.

I don't blame the grieving family as much as I do the filthy scum who steal our tax dollars for Black Ops Budgets such as this. ALSO the filthy scum CDC, Hospitals, who launder the money ...
they ALL need to HANG publicly!

The masses need to witness the consequence of what happens to liars, thieves & murderers, not just know of an execution behind closed doors.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
02 February, 11:18
The worst no doubt will, lots of prison time coming to many more

Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52
02 February, 10:50
Supposedly, here in America, FEMA paids for funeral services for the ones who died of Covid. Maybe, that is what that family received. Check the FEMA website.

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
02 February, 10:43
WOW!

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
02 February, 10:42
So regular folks selling out their own dead relatives.... VOMIT!!