Doq Holliday @doqholliday
01 February, 12:30
CLX59K

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
01 February, 12:38
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
JPMORGAN CHASE & CO goes bye bye??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
🙏 I begged my husband to let us bank somewhere else that Chase was not a good bank but he said no. I hope maybe this will wake him up some. When?? 🙏🙏
03:57 AM - Feb 01, 2022
In response USA Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IknowwhoIam in this post can reply
Sportsfreak 217 @IStandWithTrump
03 February, 05:32
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
Jaime Dimon is a government shill. Around or before 2008 banks Chase was giving refincing for people boxed in needing cash flow. They inflated house values in order to complete this. line of credit was extended with a friendly payment but triples after x amount of time. When the appraiser comes quick walk thru, and can name your price. Chase paid out billions in ponzi like schemes

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
03 February, 07:59
In response Sportsfreak 217 to his Publication
😔 and we owe them, what seems like to us, a fortune. I can't wake my husband up and he's such a good husband...🤔 well except when he thinks I'm blind and being stupid for following MY ANON FAM! 😂 💜 I love you and JESUS LOVES YOU MORE! 💜

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
01 February, 11:45
In response BeBe Cole to her Publication
Finding a bank that isn’t owned by them is the trick! 🤔

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
01 February, 12:28
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
I owe 3 CC. and our truck with them. Maybe we'll get to have those cancelled out. 🙏🙏🙌