Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
I’m not going to cry...I'm not going to cry...Oh Who am I kidding, I'm balling😭😭
====================
Channel TRUMPINTEL | Chat: LIVANDUchat
11:08 AM - Jan 31, 2022
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
07 February, 01:37
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Guess we are all crying!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
07 February, 01:49
In response Lenore Lahnagan to her Publication
👍😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
31 January, 12:50
Children, parents and truckers are most precious🙏🇨🇦🇺🇸🙏🦅

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
31 January, 12:46
O M G!!😭😭😭

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
31 January, 12:43
😭 I'm not crying, you're crying.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
31 January, 12:30
And the children will lead us…
Beautiful!!! 😭
WWG1WGA - 🇨🇦 🇺🇸
ThanQ TRUCKERS and to the CHILDREN too!!! We LOVE ❤️ YOU!!! 🙏

Q Know What I Meme? @Physical_Digital_Soldier
31 January, 11:51
WOW

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
31 January, 11:43
Crying... again.
❤️
I've had more Tears in the last week than in the last three years.

God Bless all the Anons. Love you all.

WWG1WGA

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
31 January, 11:42
Crying tears of gratitude for these awesome Patriot truckers.🙏🏻❤️🥲🙏🏻 Thank God for them! This was so sweet.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
31 January, 11:42
Children Will change this world ❤️

KELLY EDWARDS @angelinredmond
31 January, 11:35
I feel like I have cried all weekend with all the beautiful live feeds I have watched from Canada. It was amazing to watch people dancing in the streets!

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
31 January, 11:14
💖

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
31 January, 11:13
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏