Lisa Hill @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill
Looks like a fire?

The Real Kim Shady™️ 🍊, [1/28/2022 11:20 PM]
[Forwarded from The Real Kim Shady™️ 🍊 (The Real Kim Shady)]
[ Video ]
🔥
Completely normal.
Nothing to see here.

I’ve been watching the White House cam for over 2 years…I’ve never seen anything come off the roof like that before.
It cannot be written off as steam or snow because it would happen all the time
09:04 AM - Jan 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply
Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
29 January, 10:28
In response Lisa Hill to her Publication
I live in the country. Instead of a 'shred' pile of documents mine is called a 'burn' pile it goes in my burn barrel.

Just sayin'...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
29 January, 09:30
why didnt it happen all the time you ask...... perhaps they installed a new vent pipe during a remodel

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
29 January, 09:26

reaper myer @reapermyer
29 January, 09:25
yea we were watching last night but it was just lights and steam/xhaust fumes being lit up.......you can see it during the day better

Tracey Weller @Tweller
29 January, 09:30
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Yes, I watched during the day as well. Definitely something happening, but not fire....if it was fire, it would be spreading uncontrollably. Kim Shady is a troll looking for attention. I unfollowed her a long time ago.