Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
29 January, 08:05

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld @SkjQld2222
Thank Q and may your weekend be fantastic FromDarkToLight NCSWIC WWG1WGA
08:23 AM - Jan 29, 2022
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SkjQld2222 in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
29 January, 08:56
In response Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld to her Publication
Amen TRUMP LANDSLIDE!!!! Thank you, cooking and doing house work stuff, painting later. MAYBE if my paints get here. Chillin. Hope your weekend is excellent!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
29 January, 09:25
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
we are just having fun
we are trying, juice with whipped cream, we just had to try it is, my daughter and I. It tastes amazingly good. we try all kinds of fun with food. Today we are inside , there is a big storm coming, the Danish name for the storm is Malik, (my son's middle name) So we just hope that the big scaffolding around our block, which is being renovated, holds up to storm Malik. Sounds so nice with painting later, hope so
your paints are getting there today. May you have a beautiful and creative weekend in flow with your dreams and the universe. Light and LQVE Fren