Samantha Greenwood @SammyTrump
31 January, 08:40
Because of Trump I learned about the Federal Bureaucracy.
I learned about how Congress works
I learned about tariffs
I learned about Impeachment
I learned about the State and Federal Judiciary
I learned about the FB, CIA NSA DoD
I learned about Elections and Election Fraud
I learned about illegal immigration drug trafficking human trafficking child sex trafficking and the rampant pedophilia in Hollywood
I learned how DC screws us over in both political parties
I learned how corrupt Media is
I’ve learned about Wall Street

I know more about the system than I ever thought I would

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vicki DuPrey @Keepmefree9393
31 January, 09:43
In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication
Thank you for putting how I feel into words. I have learned so much my head hurts. I have learned so much, I feel I must keep learning. I have friends who choose not to learn. They believe b is president, don't believe me about the children, the tunnels, the vatican, the servers. It can be difficult to talk with them. Sheep are easily kept in a herd, but to single one out can be tricky. I have learned I can wait, and be here for them when they need me, and they will need me, or someone.
And I prayπŸ™πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Samantha Greenwood @SammyTrump
πŸ™Your welcome ... they will wake up just taking a little more time !! We only have weeks now to go - just be there to talk them through it !! The world is so divided right now but soon we will be reuinted !!πŸ™
09:45 AM - Jan 31, 2021
In response Vicki DuPrey to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SammyTrump in this post can reply
Vicki DuPrey @Keepmefree9393
31 January, 12:06
In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™