Foreign Affairs Intelligence Council @IntellUK
The Rockefeller foundation initiated the mass injection on the public during the Spanish Flu, this "vaccine" was experimental

The vaccine push on the fearful public was developed by none other than FREDERICK GATES...

Through social media, the mass population is waking up so the agenda is being accelerated, they MUST control the population by fear and consent.

History repeats itself ,
Welcome to the Depopulation agenda

Stand in DEFIANCE!
07:13 AM - Jan 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by IntellUK in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
03 February, 11:10
In response Foreign Affairs Intelligence Council to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 February, 11:04
Do you have a link and I will post to twit wit?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Foreign Affairs Intelligence Council @IntellUK
04 February, 05:06
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Dear lady @SirHuckleberry please follow the link. Thank you!

https://www.tiktok.com/@wh...

Bee Saved @BSaved
29 January, 08:14
My grandmother ( daughter in law ) researched and placed this headstone on my Great Grandfathers plot in 1972. For 54 years it was unmarked as many were back then. When you think of all bodies that were buried and forgotten a century ago it sends chills. let us not forget.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
29 January, 07:37
Their masks also did a lot of the killing for them. Grandmother born in 1905 and Grandfather born in 1903 were teens then, and would never speak of it, according to my older sister.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
29 January, 07:16

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
29 January, 08:02
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Time to clean Gods House!