T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
29 January, 02:32

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
29 January, 02:42
In response T.M Manley to her Publication
😠Yep. And they've put that stuff into so much. You have to look for "no aluminum" in baking soda, deodorant, vaccines, canned beverages, and so much more.
https://keeperofthehome.or...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
29 January, 02:48
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Great post. Keep sharing the truth!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
29 January, 02:53
Thank you -- and thank you for your great post too! Yep, TRUTH over their lies! (The more you investigate, it really does seem like they're doing this on purpose. Then you find out about their agenda for "depopulation"... Tried to tell a relative about this recently. She thinks I'm "a little out there"... But I tell her one day she'll understand and that I won't say, "I told you so"...😔🙏 Just want to help people.

T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
29 January, 03:03
it’s not my post…it’s OUR post.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
29 January, 03:05
🙏❤️😇You are a kindhearted, generous patriot, T.M.!
WWG1WGA! Blessings!!🌻Yep, we're all in this together!

T.M Manley @GAPatriot73
WWG1WGA! WW
NCSWIC!!! 🐸God Bless the Patriots!
03:09 AM - Jan 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by GAPatriot73 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from T.M Manley, click on at the bottom under it