Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
28 January, 07:35
S I N I S T E R

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
28 January, 07:56
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
It was not the Titanic that sank - it was the Olympus - I believe that was the name - the Titanic was swapped out at the last minute. The Olympus had structural damage before it sailed on purpose. So the wealth of those men would be stolen!!! Evil, sick, satanic entities!!! Kid By the Side of the Road magazine has an article on this…..crazy and true!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 January, 12:51
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
Really? So what happened to the Titanic? I never heard of the Olympus. 😵😨😲

My mistake it was the twin ship that was called the Olympic not the Olympus. I am reviewing the article to be sure I get the facts correct. JP Morgan bailed out at the last minute. The 3 who died Astor, Strauss and Guggenheim were solidly against to the FED central bank. The ships were swapped when they were docked beside each other in dry dock. They say there are photos of the ship swapping as it occurred. The fate of the Olympic was preplanned by the wizards to gain control over the wealth of America. Sadly those who perished were blood sacrifices. People of that time did not understand the leverage of those deaths and the financial impact those men would have had to prevent us from going to the cabal Fed. The article does not say what happened to the Titanic and where it is. The Titanic was part of the White Star Line which is code for Sirius the Dog Star. That shipping line was owned by JP Morgan.
01:32 AM - Jan 29, 2022
Only people mentioned by lightangel9 in this post can reply
29 January, 01:59
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
Wow. Unbelievable! Thank you for sharing! I have Juan's book too but I haven't finished reading it all. Excellent book! I told my sister what you said about the Titanic and the "Olympus" and she already knew all about it and said, "But I think it was called the "Olympic." LOL 😉 Thanks again! You are helping to open our eyes! 👍🔥💗🌷

29 January, 02:25
You are welcome Patriot!! A rising tide raises all ships!! Be safe and thanks for all your posts and contributions!! 🙏 Much ❤️ to ALL 🇺🇸