Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
28 January, 04:31
Questions about activities and character
of Gen. Mike Flynn continue ......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
28 January, 12:57
In response Save the Children to her Publication
Who knows where the bodies are buried?
FLYNN IS SAFE.
We protect our Patriots.
Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 January, 01:57
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Sercorimo,
One of the many questions that has surfaced yes, Flynn was said to know where "all the bodies were buried" - and it is asked how did he know ..
Just food for thought.
It appears that Lin Wood, one who has sacrificed much, is alerting us about Gen Flynn's past actions/misdeeds.
It is with angst that we are caught by surprise that a person once held on a pedestal isn't worthy.
But, it is a necessary process to insure that Patriots in leadership positions are truly Patriots.
We have witnessed how good citizens can be compromised and stuck in a painful situation - forced to make wrong choices for their survival. Perhaps this is the case. Or perhaps a "deep state" actor can fool us with a facade.
Many of the military and civilian leaders we had trusted have been removed from their positions.
We cannot be Pollyannas when dealing with slippery characters who successfully infiltrated into our chain of command.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
It's a Military Op., we are to go by Q drops, no?

Is Lin in Q drops?
What exactly did Wood sacrifice?
Do you think there is a possibility that Lin is a "deep state" actor that can fool us with a facade?
I just think this is another distraction.
Like Q says...
"The battle to maintain and push DIVISION.
Divided you are weak.
Divided you fight each other."

I had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and the FBI. He has pled guilty to those lies. It is a shame because his actions during the transition were lawful. There was nothing to hide!
— Donald J. Trump ( @realDonaldTrump ) December 2, 2017

Have you looked into how many have fired Lin as a lawyer and why?
Lin is said to be a "Pro-Trump Lawyer". He is NOT Trump's Lawyer.

We are watching a movie...
Believe me when I say, I am not trying to convince anyone on who is good or bad and Thank Q for your response😉💛
02:44 PM - Jan 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
28 January, 03:25
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Ser,
Interesting comments.
Below "meme"is a copy of selected thoughts contributed by fellow anons - have you seen it?
More questions than answers about Mike Flynn though. And who knows if his non-responsiveness is a crime, ha.
A current question is regarding where is Mike Flynn today....on a vacation in Cuba? Anyone know?
Cheers. WWG1WGA!

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
28 January, 03:58
I saw this meme. I commented on this post.
Symbolism...did the devil steal all the good and turn them into bad?
Are we not "taking back what is ours"
What was that spiral representing before it was stolen to symbolize pedophilia? Hint..it's in Antarctica!
Why does Flynn keep bringing up and connecting himself to the [Y] family?
"Y Chromosome Analysis Confirms Biblical Account of Jewish and Arabic Origins"
Bloodlines run deep.
As to where is Flynn? Q says he is safe. Patriots are protected.
What about Lin?
Why did Trump turn on him and endorse another?
Why did Trump's team distance themselves from Lin?
Why was Lin fired for Fraud?
I find it ironic that your name is "Save the Children" and your are looking into Flynn for symbols that are biblical but yet 'defending' a man who was the lawyer and WON for the Ramsey family. Can you explain that?
Isn't there a connection btwn Ramsey and Ghislaine Maxwell?
If we are poking holes, poke all the way.
Decipher and Discer

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
28 January, 04:07
Like I said above. I am not trying to convince who is good or who is bad.
I am also not making a judgement based on what someone is telling me.
We are playing a war game