Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
28 January, 04:31
Questions about activities and character
of Gen. Mike Flynn continue ......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
28 January, 12:57
In response Save the Children to her Publication
Who knows where the bodies are buried?
FLYNN IS SAFE.
We protect our Patriots.
Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sercorimo,
One of the many questions that has surfaced yes, Flynn was said to know where "all the bodies were buried" - and it is asked how did he know ..
Just food for thought.
It appears that Lin Wood, one who has sacrificed much, is alerting us about Gen Flynn's past actions/misdeeds.
It is with angst that we are caught by surprise that a person once held on a pedestal isn't worthy.
But, it is a necessary process to insure that Patriots in leadership positions are truly Patriots.
We have witnessed how good citizens can be compromised and stuck in a painful situation - forced to make wrong choices for their survival. Perhaps this is the case. Or perhaps a "deep state" actor can fool us with a facade.
Many of the military and civilian leaders we had trusted have been removed from their positions.
We cannot be Pollyannas when dealing with slippery characters who successfully infiltrated into our chain of command.
01:57 PM - Jan 28, 2022
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VeryQuantumVery in this post can reply
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
28 January, 02:44
It's a Military Op., we are to go by Q drops, no?

Is Lin in Q drops?
What exactly did Wood sacrifice?
Do you think there is a possibility that Lin is a "deep state" actor that can fool us with a facade?
I just think this is another distraction.
Like Q says...
"The battle to maintain and push DIVISION.
Divided you are weak.
Divided you fight each other."

I had to fire General Flynn because he lied to the Vice President and the FBI. He has pled guilty to those lies. It is a shame because his actions during the transition were lawful. There was nothing to hide!
— Donald J. Trump ( @realDonaldTrump ) December 2, 2017

Have you looked into how many have fired Lin as a lawyer and why?
Lin is said to be a "Pro-Trump Lawyer". He is NOT Trump's Lawyer.

We are watching a movie...
Believe me when I say, I am not trying to convince anyone on who is good or bad and Thank Q for your response😉💛

28 January, 03:25
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Ser,
Interesting comments.
Below "meme"is a copy of selected thoughts contributed by fellow anons - have you seen it?
More questions than answers about Mike Flynn though. And who knows if his non-responsiveness is a crime, ha.
A current question is regarding where is Mike Flynn today....on a vacation in Cuba? Anyone know?
Cheers. WWG1WGA!

Danon MAGA @DanonMAGA
28 January, 02:37
And General Flynn and his family haven't sacrificed? He was at the highest levels of the NSA. Wouldn't that explain why he knows where the "bodies are buried"? Why did Obama work so hard to remove General Flynn and set him up for a crime he didn't commit? People need to start doing their OWN research, stop listening to gossip and THINK FOR YOURSELVES!

28 January, 03:59
In response Danon MAGA to his Publication
Danon,
I can only guess at the reason for the Flynn maneuver (lie to v.p.) and it could have been to gain sympathy for Flynn- a lifelong Democrat.
Flynn rubbing elbows with Bill Maher on "covid" statement is nauseating....Maher was knee deep in pedophilia etc.
Take a moment to look at the graphic below .. might stir a question or two about this fellow?
Nothing wrong with examining info about a "Patriot" if things don't ring true. Agree ?
That is how our compromised government was allowed to grow in size by leaps and bounds - we were naive/trusting. Didn’t speak up.
I would like to think everyone who participates in the Awakening is who they claim to be - but that is how infiltration appears by design.
Where is Gen Flynn? Vacationing near Cuba?
WWG1WGA