Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
28 January, 12:13
The vaccine mandate has hit me, was just notified by HR that unvaccinated will be put on UNPAID LEAVE effective 2/21 and separated from the company on 4/2. 25 years of service and they are going to fight to pay unemployment and zero severance.

I know I am not alone in the world, but sure feels like it right now. When are the Patriots going to catch a break, why must we be pushed to the breaking point and potentially lose everything for fighting for our Constitution?

T-Mobile isn't the largest company by far, but fairly large and lots of customers and I sure hope this gets out there and added to whatever list someone is keeping of these unconstitutional bullies.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
I'm very sorry. It seems the only ones suffering and losing their jobs are the patriots and the ones fighting for our freedoms. I pray this ends now. 🙏
12:39 PM - Jan 28, 2022
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CandaceRene77 in this post can reply
Dennis 1776 @dmrome
28 January, 12:48
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
Exactly my words! TY 👍 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396