Lady 4Trump @Dollface
#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins
*remainder/post in comments
🔥🔥🔥
Seth Keshel

Big ruling against the mail-in ballot scam in PA today. Keep in mind, Dems in power there know that PA is trending like OH, which trended like IN, which is trending like MO, which is trending like KY, which is trending like... well, WY.

They know in fair elections, PA has been and will be solidly America First without the fraud linked to filthy voter rolls and mail-in "voting."

You should also know, in case you are new to my channel, that Trump won Pennsylvania by at least 6%, and most likely by 8-10%. It was not a nailbiter, by any means.

2020 was the first election in which PA and MI trended in the opposite direction of FL, which went 2.2% more Republican despite sufficient evidence of hundreds of thousands of fraudulent votes.

It is mathematically and conceptually impossible for Biden to have legitimately carried PA
11:33 AM - Jan 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by Dollface in this post can reply
Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
28 January, 11:34
In response Lady 4Trump to her Publication
It is mathematically and conceptually impossible for Biden to have legitimately carried PA (21-1 ratio in favor of GOP voter registration from 2017-20).

PA is the Keystone. And I'm typing to you from a plane headed there right now, because I am not giving up on PA, nor should you. Cheat sheet - candidates tonight will be pressed on the 2020 impossibility!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396