Only people mentioned by Rabb1t_Fr3n in this post can reply
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
01 February, 01:41
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
PANIC, PANIC, PANIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
01 February, 12:21
can smell the fear dripping from [their] brow

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
01 February, 12:04
F'em.....do it...

Nicole Nichols @Clexylaw777
31 January, 02:27
🤣🤣🤣🏌️‍♀️🌈💎👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Freedom Patriot @HeatherX
31 January, 02:00
FREEDOM DAY #wwg1wga

Anne Peters @Eithwen
31 January, 01:56
The Canadian Government under Trudeau sold all their gold. So if the banks go then the government will aswell.

Anne Peters @Eithwen
31 January, 01:53
So this anon thinks we donèt know this. If the banks fail then we can reset to the Gold standard and they will not be able to do anything about it. We have to do something because the system is rotten to the core.

Anon 4203 @Anon4203
31 January, 01:51
You know what that means.... Buy More Silver! 🤣

Adele Hdwy @TruthAndJustice
31 January, 12:39
gee 👀😎⚖️

Robin Lages @Robinbird
31 January, 12:18
Im sorry but you might take heed of this warning. chyna would like nothing else than to ruin our financial system. chaos is needed to take our liberties tottaly.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
31 January, 12:14
Cool! It's ON, then.

Since March last year, I've bought $200 worth of silver rounds each month. Last month, I bought $350. I think I'll buy $500 this month.

WE the PEOPLE will not be hurt if the banks fail; our QFS has been running in parallel for awhile now.

Only people with ILLEGAL DOLLARS will suffer; those illegal $$ are not allowed in the new quantum system.

Jokes on them!

Hmm...

I think we have plenty of groceries on hand... I'm thinking I might buy $600 in silver this month!

They have such a nice TRUMP round I spent the extra $0.20 each to get them last month!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
31 January, 12:00
So scared it's funny...Bring it all down!

Elizabeth Weight @KagGram
31 January, 11:39
[they] sound nice. Said no one, ever 💁🏻‍♀️
i say bring it ALL down
EVERYTHING

Ronnie Tatum @BNotAfraid
31 January, 11:00
Break the banks. What like they break us? They are leveraged against us. Fuck 'em and fuck this guy.

Genetxs LAB @Genetxs
31 January, 10:54
If we need a paper ballot to have an honest election why would we want a currency manipulated by A.I. ? The QFS system tracks everyone's money, GPS location of the buyer and seller, and most likely associated with a social government profile on you, such as post like this one that is against the desired narrative put forth by the Elite.
This currency will be like sticking a tracking device up our butts,
and chains around our neck. I have to wonder if it's going to be tied to the nanotech in the VAX, which makes us controllable by A.I.
I've read this book before in revelations

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
31 January, 10:42
😂😂😂😂🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🎯

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
31 January, 10:24
Is this banker unknown with nesara/gesara?!

Sho case @SuaSp0nt3
31 January, 10:13
reactionary threats are always made at a point of weakness not strength.

VeronicaMK5 Patriot @VeronicaMK5
31 January, 10:11
Whoa! That was crazy train mentality.

OR, was it "reverse sarcasm?"

Use discernment.

Think logically.

Avrash Magdelina @AvrashMagdelina
31 January, 10:06
Pssshhhh UnAmerican. America has rocked this world and everyone will be better for it. Freak Out Scream Cry Call us names..
We are not listening! 🤣

chore Toke @choretoke
31 January, 10:00
I bought my Ten ounces of Silver and bought two ounces of Gold👍🏼😏🇺🇸🇵🇷🇺🇸🇵🇷Will keep buying when i can 😏😀

deb burk @PatriotsMom
31 January, 09:58
They are going to be hurting worse then i am. They are broke an still going to Gitmo. The Central Bank and Fed Reserve has nothing to do with the American People or any people around the world.

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
31 January, 09:55
It is okay when they bankrupt the masses, but when the masses fight back....not so much.

ツ Q-Fig (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Q and Anons. @Figgerace
31 January, 09:43
For all willing and able. Buy a 1000 Troy ounce bar and keep it stored. [They] will go nuts. #BringDownTheHouse

Devoted Deplorable @DevotedDeplorable
31 January, 09:30
kek. Even got on 8 kun to make that statement hua? 😂😂

Aberforth Stalwart @DumbledoreArmy17
31 January, 09:30
Yes, boyo, this IS what we want. Bring it all down!

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
31 January, 09:28
nervous nelly

The room where It happens @J3nnif3rlynn2
31 January, 09:27

Nicole Nichols @Clexylaw777
31 January, 02:41
In response The room where It happens to her Publication
I love this! Exactly how most of us feel! 😃🤣👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼❤💜💙💖💚💛🏌️‍♀️🌈💎✔

Wholesome 17t @WholesomeQt
31 January, 09:26

Other Half @Otherhalf
31 January, 09:25
In Europe, the date is expressed in day/month order. So Feb 1, is 1/2/21. Just a thought.