LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
28 January, 07:23
When I saw this 2 yrs ago, I thought it was their true freedom/sovereignty, but it was another one those “future proves past” timeline event. It was just a day I’ve been back home from my 2.5 wks of international purge missions for Mexico/Canada ctr keystones + Bermuda portal, in 2020. 💎🗽✅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL @LibertyNJustice4All
This speech on the 29th, a confirmation of that mission for the
US/Mex/Canada/agreement, as a success victory. Although when 45 indicated abt that a powerful wall is being built, didn't know that I would be doing more travels after that VERY challenging mission to Mex/Can. Although I didn't make it to the Artic circle keystone, but fr his indication, I got some help to complete it. Wks prior to my travel plan, the team wanted me to try to figure out the Artic on how to fly there. I did my research, & even prepped to buy winter clothes to wear for 2days. But when I found out, only scientists often flyinto this site, I begged the team for help on possibly having to relay this mission to another sisterhood/blue ray to complete it, who often travels to this site. I was so drained already at the last leg in Canada near NS, that I don't have the energy to go on & need to be home to rest. So I waited for Q+ to give that signal, & this was the speech, 1st 2 mins. https://youtu.be/8FhteGImz...
President Trump Participates in a Signing Ceremony for the US-Mexico-Canada Trade Agreement - YouTube

President Trump Participates in a Signing Ceremony for the United States-Mexico-Canada Trade AgreementThe White House

07:43 AM - Jan 28, 2022
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
11 March, 12:44
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
It's a much bigger deal than most even comprehend.
The Cabal shot for "The North American Union"
Another nefarious takeover of central swift system by Banking cartel.
The total destruction of North America.
Collapse of the US as the worlds currency control.
The sale to the CCP for future endeavors.

When Canadians and Mexicans wonder who their President/Prime Minister is.
Well....he's the guy giving this speech....at this time.

I watched every Trump Rally I could.
He said alot in those rally's, while many thought "he's just repeating the same old stuff"

USMC is a military agreeent beyond what most see.
Neccesary.
VERY.

Soon, we are about to see just how much that means, and how well this agreement works.

Here's the old plan for North America.
Follow "THAT MAP"

I like Trumps agreement MUCH better.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Feel free to share this one.

A great eye opener for those who didn't know the original plan that was laid out fo
Agenda 21 For Dummies - YouTube

Agenda 21 explained very well. Including implications it will have on humanity. Opinions within the video come in some cases from those that were in on the n...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
11 March, 01:16
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
There was an orig liberation/ET agreement that 45 hinted fr the China/US deal, shared b4, & I connected it w/ one of the starseeds guided to me to follow in early '18, who got the intel for that key GESARA agreement. But then '95 [they] caused a havoc/inverted energy on KEYstone in OKC. So back to square one, progress again made BTS by Q team getting BC to sign for GESARA, but Bush Sr (again Draco, causing delay w/ dark agenda to cause more delays). Then 2008 WW financial collapse & in 2011 Japan EQ on 33rd parallel dark Hz. Why 2012 & on the GFL/Q team made sure they will guide more of their team for the finale battle to activate in time. And this time, it's not [them] causing another reset/delay, bc Mother's keystones have all been cleared & rtn back to her, & many of these dark minions fr b4 to cause delays were all mil-purged/executed to exit the matrix game of life, so Mother's rtn can be secured, as what she wanted/universe to occur to synch w/ rest of future timeline.🙏

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
27 August, 09:26
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
Dangerous people have put in place freedom cancelling policies and projects. Trump is working against them so we really need him. People against him don’t know why and don’t know what they’re doing. .