Doq Holliday @doqholliday
27 January, 07:41
It appears as though the Flynns are not adhering to WWG1WGA and have also called Q a CIA op.

What do you think is going on?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 January, 09:23
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Well you did ask.
Well he has said several things that I know he couldnt possibly think true plus he has promoted Q stuff, Veronica, & Q Patriots.

Juan O Savin explained it in the video I posted this morning, same thing I said weeks ago when this crap first came up.

Another good source said that it was bullshit drama also started by the evils & instead of squashing it they were letting it play out to a certain extent to see where ppls loyalties lie.

When Flynn cancelled the Arizona show after JOS announced that he was coming, I knew something was up.
I said then that I didnt think Flynn was as close to Trump as JR & that there seemed to be some disagreements on how to proceed with the plan.

Never believed that Flynn was not a great Patriot, but I think Flynn was wrong in his opinion to call in the military right after the election.
JOS was right it would have been never ending civil war. Would need to see proof to believe Flynn is bad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anonymous Patriot17 @PatriotPlusQ
27 January, 09:35
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Look @ The Patriot Voice on TG Plenty of proof from Lin Wood.. Flynn was supporting Bill Maher recently also who is a huge red shoe club guy also Kappy pretty much seals the deal also that Flynn is shit. Go to my pg and watch the video I just posted (Lin Wood cross examines Joe Flynn and you'll change your stance on Flynn

C3SAR AL3 @CesarAlejandr0
27 January, 09:58
In response Anonymous Patriot17 to his Publication
lin wood is all B.S!

Only people mentioned by PatriotPlusQ in this post can reply
C3SAR AL3 @CesarAlejandr0
28 January, 01:32
In response Anonymous Patriot17 to his Publication
YES IT WILL!