LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
27 January, 01:00
Everyone who suffered any loss (family/loved ones, job, business loss, health issues/sickness etc) due to these mandates can proceed w/ the claim against any political head/state, gov-mayor,school etc. This is an implant/nano particle [they] have instilled into all for decades (as being a cold/flu- dark goo) & can be used against them to be prosecuted for crimes against humanity under the constitution (Law Of The Land/Divine Law) & claim reparations for the losses. Gather all evidence, law codes (per BondForTheWin.com), and evidence from professionals (vid fr Senator Johnson), vid on C02 toxicity (shared vid), while waiting for the bonds to be provided etc, w/in timeframe given... make sure all docs are being prepped early on, prior to serving the politician/district members. ⚖️ #WeThePeople #breakfree #SaveTheChildrenNTheirFuture #JusticeIsOnOurSideThisTimeAround https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pam Truth @pam65
27 January, 01:21
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
how about military stop this now before more people are forced to get the jab

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL @LibertyNJustice4All
Wish it was that easy, but WE the People have the freewill choice & power NOW to walkaway/resist...This is a fight that WE all have to participate in, as we came in to this realm to be the warriors of light & not just depend on the military. They are doing their job WW, underground, but WE the People can't just idly do nothing. Nothing gets done in this timeline war, until people take actions, brave enough to fight & rise w/ the other warriors already in the frontline. This is why many ppl are getting tested for their soul bravery, bcuz not all will be able to get that golden ticket without sacrificing to gain their freedom. Freedom is not free, it must be earned & fought for by every humanity/adult awake, for the children...why the Qteam keeps saying #FamilyIsEverything , bcuz it is now or never to fight for humanity. Frontline (Wizards & warlocks) guardians have done all to give back the power w/in all, to wake from this nightmare & learn to fight w/o fear. #BeTheChangeNFight
01:41 PM - Jan 27, 2022
In response Pam Truth to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply
Pam Truth @pam65
27 January, 06:02
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
i just hate seeing people like murphy still carrying out death orders . So many people in Jersey are so not awake. I pray for EBS sooner than later

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
27 January, 06:24
In response Pam Truth to his Publication
We are with you warrior. I know it's hard to see many ppl just keep taking the jab. If they are meant to ascend, Mother GAIA & their soul will help them thru it all w/ the healing & synchronicities activation to wake them up. Energies of Mother Earth (as she is WW med bed,w/ her crystalline technology now all activated & restored, due to her kundalini rise that occurred past Nov). Many will be saved, despite the loss of lives WW. The children now are what we all need to focus on to be free fr the tyranny & we have been guided already w/ the bonds on [their] head to oust them. I was helpless back in Dec,abt my son, asked the team 4 help, then the prayers were answered. The team also gave me the green light I didn't need to do anymore hunting,due to my situation of caring for a parent injured recovery that is taking longer than usual, bc it's a combo of her purging w/in (past karmas) & avatar healing. At this time, all we can do is keep praying, w/ love/patience, just have faith.🙏