Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
*Tiana McRedmondConvoy to Ottawa 2022
14h ·
My 7 year old Waylon was worried the truckers couldn’t see his sign he worked hard on cause it was getting dark. I told him I’d try to make sure it got out. His whole lil heart is in this, his future depends on it. ❤️ Truckers are going to be the new super man to this generation!!
08:57 AM - Jan 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by Kellie in this post can reply
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
28 January, 05:05
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
We see you little man!! ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Phillips @Crager71
28 January, 05:01
Waylon, I see it in New York! Awesome job!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
28 January, 04:35

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
27 January, 12:46
Waylon you are brave littel man, with a beautiful heart. I see it in Denmark🇩🇰. Freedom Truckers🚚🇨🇦🤗

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
27 January, 12:21
Great job!!! see it in Florida.. 🥰

guyo thorson @guyo
27 January, 12:15
Waylon, we see it in Minnesota , great job

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
27 January, 12:10
Beautiful Waylon! I see it in Michigan. 🚛👏🏻🌏❤

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
27 January, 11:56
I just posted this on Twitter.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
27 January, 11:21
We see it young Patriot. Great job mom.

Teresa Johnson @Teresaoldenways
27 January, 10:11
Waylon, I see your sign from New Mexico USA !! Great JOB!!

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
27 January, 09:35
U should be one proud mama.
Love the artwork.
He encompasses the future generation.
Standing in the cold for a cause with selflessness.
He embodies that empire of lights just behind him as his message radiates FREEDOM&LIBERTY.
"Where 2 or more are gathered, I am also there," sayeth the Lord.
May God continue to reach into the hearts of our youth.
U and your son are to be commended.
Together, even across country lines, we connect and become a chain of sovereign beings who are whole as the light burns inside of us eternally. Darkness cannot penetrate the light.

arba happihr @arba
27 January, 09:16
Great job Waylon!
You have created a great sign!. Thank you for the hard work!

Not Important @Notimportant
27 January, 09:09
BRAVO from this artist! BRAVO !

Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
27 January, 09:06
Beautiful pic, Waylon! Those wheels are awesome.

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
27 January, 09:06
Beautiful sign, Waylon, thank you.

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
27 January, 09:00
Let's help this go viral on any and every platform. Beautiful child with a sweet innocent heart. He could be the face of the movement.

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
27 January, 11:57
In response Leesy Frank to her Publication
I agree!
I took it over to Twitter.