Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
31 January, 12:02
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Done! ThanQ 💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Goodknight @GNiteSusan
31 January, 12:02
I bought my XRP a while ago. #HODL for sure! I've seen my prices go up and then fall lol. It has been fun to watch, even more so now that it's creeping back up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 January, 10:57

Jacqueline Manning @Jnjmanning
31 January, 10:28
I bought in December, UPHOLD, got in at .22

Caroline Q. Clementine @c_q_clementine1
31 January, 09:17
Who do i call ???

Mike Honcho @BertActual
31 January, 08:43
They banned trading on Binance and Coinbase. Where is everyone going to buy it?

NEO ONE @Neo
31 January, 09:11
In response Mike Honcho to his Publication
I'm on bitfinex.

Silent NQ More @The_Nameless
31 January, 09:19
In response Mike Honcho to his Publication
Uphold.com I believe still lets you buy / trade, sell, etc.. XRP.

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
31 January, 08:43
new to this. heard that we would have to buy bitcoin first then convert it to a layer. dont know how to do this. my finance people think its a bust and wont help

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
31 January, 08:47
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
it is my understanding that Bitcoin will NOT covert to the new QFS.. so if you have any now would be the time to sell it. just what ive been hearing. take it as you will and pray on it for the right info.