Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
RIP JFK – WE WILL SUCCEED

😼 RIP JFK, Q Team has succeeded brilliantly
in WAKING UP billions of Patriots around the world.
We SEE
the CIA, FBI, MI5, MI6, MOSSAD,
Obama, Clintons, Bushes, Vatican, Five-Eyes, etc.
for what they are —
demons, deceivers, tricksters, satan-worshipping liars,
thieves, traitors, seditionists, war mongers,
child, human, drug & weapon traffickers,
gender-swapping, clones, body-doubles, CGI,
magicians, shape-shifters, murderers, pedos,
WHOSE TIME IS UP!!

The Great Awakening is HERE
the deep state demons are DONE
the Covid hoax is OVER
they tried to kill Humanity & FAILED.

RIP JFK
Q Team, Q+, Military Intelligence,
your son JFK, Jr. & nephew, RFK, Jr.
Global Militaries, White Hats, Patriots,
Anons & Humanity have WON.
Zugzwang.
Checkmate.

#NCSWIC
#TheGreatAwakening
#tribunals
#NurembergTrials
#BeautifulBraveNewWorld
#BirthOfANewNation
#godwon

💞🙏 Mike Anon @mike314
02:57 PM - Jan 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
CharRose @CharRose
27 January, 12:07
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Just wanted to say I love all your graphics, you do a great job!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
27 January, 12:11
In response CharRose to her Publication
Bless your heart, Char.
Ty. That means the world to me 🌹💞🌹🌈💐🙏🕊️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
26 January, 10:57
How sweet the Victory Lap will be for the Anons and how fortunate an outcome for normies. How lucky a development for the children of the 🐑 le and not so lucky for those that have walked straight into the slaughterhouse already.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
26 January, 11:02
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication
So poetically put, PP 🙏💞🇺🇸🌟💞🕊

#truth

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
26 January, 03:18
This is our story. My 97 year old mother and I cut off all cable television programs in November 2020. You might say that they "done made us mad". We have been anons since then, researching and seeking out the truth for ourselves. No commercials either, so those of you who are asking for money on these platforms, we just block you. We are free from the chains of the MSM. The DS had better be afraid of us because we are coming after them. Not for the lies, deceit and stealing they did to us. FOR THE CHILDREN. When we found out about the children - that was the lynch pin and we are 2 people of millions across the world. DS will be completely destroyed by the white hats and the Alliance. We are the people who will survive to see that great victory. So - yes the DS is scared of us and that is the only thing they have been right about.

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
26 January, 11:27
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
Great story about you & your mom.
I love everything Martin writes, but this is one of my absolute favorites. He's right!

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
26 January, 11:41
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
You and your mother are so important to this movement. My Mother is 96 but still stubbornly listening to them. Yesterday she saud she didn’t want us to go to war. It’s the first crack in their facade so I’m hoping for more. God bless you both🙏