Noodles Noodles @Noodles
GOOD NEWS IN MY OPINION So scanning through property market this morn ( for me a good indicator of progress on the ground) Do I find this “surprise sale” of farm owned by famous styist to the stars! interesting find I think, this guy is bessie mates with Kate Moss and discovered Giselel ( the man 🤭 Leo DeCaprios X) so bear with me…here,note for comms, taxidermi of white rabbit a morcheba lampshade, hunting gear lots of catholic art, Snake art, overal creepy witchcraft vibe….https://www.daft.ie/for-sa... Owners name James Brown, more info in comments.
05:25 AM - Jan 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by Noodles in this post can reply
Noodles Noodles @Noodles
26 January, 05:29
In response Noodles Noodles to her Publication
Town with power plant and links to pagan God ritual site to Lugh, the feast of lughnasa a major feast ( 🤬🤮) time of the satanists THERES MORE!!! Origin of the name[edit]
Recorded as Tyneaach (1565), Teacneaghe (1543), Theaneac (1541),[2] its current name is a contraction of Teach nEachach, 'Eochu's house'. In medieval Irish sources it is referred to as Teach nEachach, or 'the house of Eochu'. It was originally associated with the townland of Lecarrow, one mile east of the village, now named a Billew Burial Ground, the word Billew derived from Bileadha, plural of bile, denoting a sacred tree.

The element Eachach refers to Dagda, the supreme deity of the pagan Irish. He is cited as the father of the founder of the church, Brandubh of Tynagh. This suggests that Tynagh was originally a cult centre for the festival of Lughnasa, later Christianised by Brandubh, who was cited as Lugh's son, thus betraying its true origins.

Geographic area and notable industry[edit]
From about the 8th

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Noodles Noodles @Noodles
26 January, 05:31

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Noodles Noodles @Noodles
26 January, 05:26