Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Forcing Cabal corporations into customer and staff vaccine mandates causes them to self-destruct.

Am I missing the downside of this plan?
10:37 AM - Jan 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Gregg Hess @gregghess
25 January, 08:52
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
The astonishing large numbers of corporate leaders who displayed cowardice in the face of denying their commonsense is not astonishing, it's revealing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
25 January, 10:56
I see it, even the hint that a company may enforce a V mandate has caused good people to rethink their participation in the org.. If nothing else it kills morale within the Org bc [they] showed you who [they] are, in case you did not believe them beforehand[.]πŸΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸ””

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CharRose @CharRose
25 January, 10:56
It's ALL good.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
25 January, 10:46
I tell my wife....”That’s the plan” 😎