Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Hally Urquhart @LibraQueen52
30 March, 03:59
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Still masking and social distancing in MI.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana DJT @Diana
30 March, 03:33
Amen🙏🏼 I am wondering why in the hell doctors offices in Florida are still mandating this bs. I went through stage 3 cancer in 2020-2021, still dealing with tests, follow ups, you MUST wear a mask, still cannot bring in a friend, family member, I went yesterday for CT Scan, mask required, tomorrow f up, mask required. I am so sick if this evil crap, the fooking evildoers have hidden cures from us, people have suffered & died horribly because of these monsters, round them up, arrest them, trials, then we really Win💥 I am so proud of the Patriots that #heldtheline❤️🙏🏼💥🇺🇸Godspeed 🙏🏼🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
29 March, 01:19
My hero…. well stated FACTS!

Paisley Park @Paisley66
29 March, 01:05
Not in MA, which is pretty blue. We still have stupid sheep and a new "variant" is being pushed here and the masks are trying to be pushed back on the kids.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
29 March, 09:42
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
Just hold the line, they will eventually follow.

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
29 March, 12:47
YES!!!