Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
Around 70% of clothing worn today is made of plastic. This has countless other health problems for us. The issue of low sperm count barely scratches the surface.

Every time you wash synthetic materials, tiny bits of micro-plastics are released into the water system, which flow to the oceans, are eaten by fish, which are then eaten by us.

Avoid polyester, nylon, acrylic and polyamide. Instead, wear cotton, hemp, silk, wool, etc.

It’s more expensive, but is infinitely better for you.

For most people it’s not possible to just replace most of your clothes at once. It costs a lot of money. For the last year I’ve been doing the following:
• Get rid of all synthetic underwear.
• Do not buy any more plastic clothes.
• When buying new clothes, ensure they’re 100% natural materials.
• Slowly phase out and replace plastic clothes.
04:32 PM - Jan 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
25 January, 06:47
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
Been slowly replacing. Buy real wool sweaters on sale in summer, etc.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
25 January, 04:17
I've been slowly doing this--I buy LL bean organic cotton clothes. Clothes from WearPact (Organic cotton) and Boody Eco Wear (Clothes made out of bamboo). Maggie's organics is great too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
25 January, 06:42
In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication
Thank you for posting these companies. I just ordered a couple things. Saved for later.

Tracey Weller @Tweller
25 January, 04:15
How about those Crocs? They don't want us grounding with the earth.

Dawn Leisch @DMLAZGirl
24 January, 06:43
Seems that Walmart and places like Marshals arr only selling synthetic materials. I even searech Amazon. same thing.